Thursday, September 15, 2011

my absolutely lovely brother

well tommy came to the rescue again.  my computer was completely messed up.  i haven't even been on etsy in a couple days because the issues were so bad.  he has spent countless hours trying to fix it and tonight he finally reformatted it.  well, its like i have a new computer.  he is awesome!!!!  i am so grateful to him because a big part of my life revolves around my computer. 

but now starts some new problems i have to find answers to.  i need to find a good, SAFE place to download pictures for my digital collages.  google image searches may have been how i infected my computer and i do not want that to happen again.  so now i have to find an answer.  i am a little scared to do too much on the computer.  i am strictly going to sites that i know are safe...for now.  like i have mentioned before shutterstock, which always have the best pix, is $250 a month so that is out.  hopefully there is a cheaper alternative out there. 

for now i am just going to bask in the glory of my computer that is problem free and try to keep doing work from the photos i already have on my computer, which is a good amount.  so my seven followers, if anyone out there knows of a good site let me know.

bye bye

No comments:

Post a Comment